ophe's promise

something akin to a sketch pad


moon phases
Name:
Location: Hawaii, United States

one of my favorite quotes: Be Humble for you are made of earth; Be Noble for you are made of stars.

Monday, January 17, 2005

I've been having some interesting dreams lately. It seems they arrive about 4am, just about the time when the morning noises slowly start and I lie in semi-slumber, vaguely aware of a humming vibration in my solar plexus.

In one of the dreams I was given the Book....the Book that had all the answers to my questions....the Book of my life....and I was thrilled. Not only were the answers there, but so were the instructions. It would be so simple; I need only follow the simple instructions and I could be sure that I was following the correct path and fulfilling the purpose I was born to. And then I woke and remembered nothing of what the Book had within its pages. (sigh)

The next night, I dreamt that I finally understood what it was I was to speak of....not necessarily what I wanted or wished to speak of, but what was NEEDED. (there can be a difference). Again, I woke and could remember nothing of the details, only that I should distinguish between these two and choose the necessity.

And last night, in the Dream, I could touch, see and move the energy fields....they appeared like colorful bouncing bubbles to me......they were marvelous to behold and to know. I woke and was delighted that I had not been deceived......the experiences were real....and then I really woke and discovered that it had been dream within a dream!

Frustrating dreams and yet promising, too. Feels like I'm maybe getting close to something....

For today, what I wish to say, and what I believe may need to be said is this:
The world is depending upon you.
YOU CAN NO LONGER DEPEND UPON YOUR WORLD, it depends upon YOU!

but my silence is better

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter