ophe's promise

something akin to a sketch pad


moon phases
Name:
Location: Hawaii, United States

one of my favorite quotes: Be Humble for you are made of earth; Be Noble for you are made of stars.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Ramadan

Blessed Ramadan to my friends who are observing - I join you this year, and my prayers are for your success in purifying yourselves-

Day One for me was difficult but I guess I passed the first test - Day Two was an utter failure, except that I learned how pitiful my will power is and how endless my self's capacity for inventing excuses. Today is a new day.....

So.....no congratulations to Ruth .....she is the very least among you.....

May the hungry and needy find their comfort and may the pure of intention and action, their reward ........

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter