ophe's promise

something akin to a sketch pad


moon phases
Name:
Location: Hawaii, United States

one of my favorite quotes: Be Humble for you are made of earth; Be Noble for you are made of stars.

Monday, May 30, 2005

...and I still don't know if I'm a falqon, a storm, or a great song...

"Ruthie, its like you're taking a course in advanced auto mechanics, but you don't even know how to change the oil, yet."

......So, I'm tired of inscrutable riddles, silent replies, dead-end detours, I'm tired of this frustration - I want to quit! I'm going for a walk; you may find me still walking a hundred years from now - I'm not walking FROM anyone or anything - I'm not walking TOWARDS anyone or anything, either - (it's just a little globe, you know, all paths intersect) I'm just going to walk and walk and walk and walk - whatever it takes, I'm going to walk this out of me, until all my love is airborne.............

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter